Terms & Conditions
1. DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Encounter Church Is A Nonprofit Company in the religious industry, that provides a service to followers and members of the ministry.
By Accessing The Website At https://encounterchurch.co.za/, You Are Agreeing To Be Bound By These Terms Of Service, All Applicable Laws And Regulations, And Agree That You Are Responsible For Compliance With Any Applicable Local Laws. If You Do Not Agree With Any Of These Terms, You Are Prohibited From Using Or Accessing This Site. The Materials Contained In This Website Are Protected By Applicable Copyright And Trademark Law.
3. USE LICENSE
1. Permission Is Granted To Temporarily Download One Copy Of The Materials (Information Or Software) On Encounter Church’s Website For Personal, Non-Commercial Transitory Viewing Only. This Is The Grant Of A License, Not A Transfer Of Title, And Under This License You May Not:
* Modify Or Copy The Materials;
* Use The Materials For Any Commercial Purpose, Or For Any Public Display (Commercial Or Non-Commercial);
* Attempt To Decompile Or Reverse Engineer Any Software Contained On Encounter Church’s Website;
* Remove Any Copyright Or Other Proprietary Notations From The Materials; Or
* Transfer The Materials To Another Person Or “Mirror” The Materials On Any Other Server.
2. This License Shall Automatically Terminate If You Violate Any Of These Restrictions And May Be Terminated By Encounter Church At Any Time. Upon Terminating Your Viewing Of These Materials Or Upon The Termination Of This License, You Must Destroy Any Downloaded Materials In Your Possession Whether In Electronic Or Printed Format.
4. DELIVERY POLICY
Subject To Availability And Receipt Of Payment, Requests Will Be Processed Within 7 Days And Delivery Confirmed By Way Of Email.
5. RETURN AND REFUNDS POLICY
The Provision Of Goods And Services By Encounter Church Is Subject To Availability. In Cases Of Unavailability, Encounter Church Will Refund The Client In Full Within 30 Days. Cancellation Of Orders By The Client Will Attract A 50% Administration Fee.
Encounter Church Shall Take All Reasonable Steps To Protect The Personal Information Of Users. For The Purpose Of This Clause, “Personal Information” Shall Be Defined As Detailed In The Promotion Of Access To Information Act 2 Of 2000 (PAIA). The Paia May Be Downloaded From: http://www.Polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
7. PAYMENT OPTIONS ACCEPTED
Payment May Be Made Via Visa, Mastercard, Diners Or American Express Cards Or By Bank Transfer Into The Encounter Church Bank Account, The Details Of Which Will Be Provided On Request.
8. CARD ACQUIRING AND SECURITY
Card Transactions Will Be Acquired For Encounter Church Via Paygate (Pty) Ltd Who Are The Approved Payment Gateway For All South African Acquiring Banks. DPO Paygate Uses The Strictest Form Of Encryption, Namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) And No Card Details Are Stored On The Website. Users May Go To www.paygate.co.za To View Their Security Certificate And Security Policy.
9. CUSTOMER DETAILS SEPARATE FROM CARD DETAILS
Customer Details Will Be Stored By Encounter Church Separately From Card Details Which Are Entered By The Client On DPO Paygate’s Secure Site. For More Details On Dpo Paygate Refer To www.paygate.co.za
10. MERCHANT OUTLET COUNTRY AND TRANSACTION CURRENCY
The Merchant Outlet Country At The Time Of Presenting Payment Options To The Cardholder Is South Africa. Transaction Currency Is South African Rand (ZAR).
Encounter Church Takes Responsibility For All Aspects Relating To The Transaction Including Sale Of Goods And Services Sold On This Website, Customer Service And Support, Dispute Resolution And Delivery Of Goods.
12. COUNTRY OF DOMICILE
The Website Is Governed By The Laws Of South Africa And Encounter Church Chooses As Its Domicillium Citandi Et Executandi For All Purposes Under This Agreement, Whether In Respect Of Court Process, Notice, Or Other Documents Or Communication Of Whatsoever Nature, Encounter Church, 194 Clem Avenue, Clubview, Centurion.
Encounter Church May, In Its Sole Discretion, Change This Agreement Or Any Part Thereof At Any Time Without Notice.
14. COMPANY INFORMATION
This Website Is Run By Encounter Church (Npc) Based In South Africa With Registration Number 2018 / 567090 / 08 And Leon Du Preez (Director), Este-Lee Du Preez (Director), Maartin Bezuidenhout (Director), Christopher Martins (Director).
15. ENCOUNTER CHURCH CONTACT DETAILS
Physical Address: 194 Clem Avenue, Clubview, Centurion.
Telephone: 012 753 9091
1. The Materials On Encounter Church’s Website Are Provided On An ‘As Is’ Basis. Encounter Church Makes No Warranties, Expressed Or Implied, And Hereby Disclaims And Negates All Other Warranties Including, Without Limitation, Implied Warranties Or Conditions Of Merchantability, Fitness For A Particular Purpose, Or Non-Infringement Of Intellectual Property Or Other Violation Of Rights.
2. Further, Encounter Church Does Not Warrant Or Make Any Representations Concerning The Accuracy, Likely Results, Or Reliability Of The Use Of The Materials On Its Website Or Otherwise Relating To Such Materials Or On Any Sites Linked To This Site.
In No Event Shall Encounter Church Or Its Suppliers Be Liable For Any Damages (Including, Without Limitation, Damages For Loss Of Data Or Profit, Or Due To Business Interruption) Arising Out Of The Use Or Inability To Use The Materials On Encounter Church’s Website, Even If Encounter Church Or A Encounter Church Authorized Representative Has Been Notified Orally Or In Writing Of The Possibility Of Such Damage. Because Some Jurisdictions Do Not Allow Limitations On Implied Warranties, Or Limitations Of Liability For Consequential Or Incidental Damages, These Limitations May Not Apply To You.
18. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The Materials Appearing On Encounter Church’s Website Could Include Technical, Typographical, Or Photographic Errors. Encounter Church Does Not Warrant That Any Of The Materials On Its Website Are Accurate, Complete Or Current. Encounter Church May Make Changes To The Materials Contained On Its Website At Any Time Without Notice. However Encounter Church Does Not Make Any Commitment To Update The Materials.
Encounter Church Has Not Reviewed All Of The Sites Linked To Its Website And Is Not Responsible For The Contents Of Any Such Linked Site. The Inclusion Of Any Link Does Not Imply Endorsement By Encounter Church Of The Site. Use Of Any Such Linked Website Is At The User’s Own Risk.